Accreditation demonstrates to the marketplace that certification bodies are technically competent to audit and certify management system activity in accordance with the requirements of international standards and regulations.
Users of accredited certification services can be confident in the quality of the processes and accuracy of results.
EGAC has grant Accreditation of Management system Certification Bodies for example but not limited to :
- Quality Management Systems ISO 9001: 2015
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001: 2015
- Occupational Safety and Health Management Systems ISO 45001: 2018
- Food Safety Management Systems ISO 22000: 2018
- Food Safety Systems Certification FSSC 22000 V5.1: 2019
- Energy Management Systems ISO 50001: 2018
- Medical Devices Management Systems ISO 13485: 2016
- Educational organizations management systems ISO 21001: 2018
- Information Security Management Systems ISO 27001: 2013
- Supply Chain Security Management Systems ISO 28001: 2007
- Business Continuity Management Systems ISO 22301:2019
According to the international ISO Standards
- ISO / IEC17021-1: 2015
- ISO / IEC 17021-2: 2016
- ISO / IEC 17021-3: 2017
- ISO / IEC TS 17021-10: 2018
- ISO / TS 22003: 2013
- ISO 50003: 2021
- ISO 28003: 2007
- ISO / IEC 27006: 2015
Egyptian Accreditation Council (EGAC) is Recognized in ISO/IEC 17021-1 by International Accreditation Forum (IAF), Arab Accreditation Cooperation (ARAC) and African Accreditation Cooperation (AFRAC).
Accreditation According to ISO/IEC 17021-1 Requirements by EGAC in Management System Certification Bodies is Internationally Recognized by International Accreditation Forum (IAF), Continentally by African Accreditation Cooperation (AFRAC) and Regionally by Arab Accreditation Cooperation (ARAC).